The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

June 28, 2006

An ear what?!?

This morning, I was watching the Today Show, and they were talking about "ear worms". Do you know what an "ear worm" is? It's one of those songs that you hear for a few seconds and it gets stuck in your head for hours (or sometimes in my case, DAYS!) Thanks to Chris I now have Ice, Ice, Baby stuck in my head. wonderful. Anyway, they were talking to people about what their worst "ear worm" was. I don't know that I have a recurring one, it usually changes with what ever I was listening to in the car on the way into work. It stays there, playing over and over and over until I get in the car to go home. It doesn't matter if it's a song, or a jingle from a commercial. It's usually there for a long time. They listed the top 5... 5- the theme from Mission Impossible. 4- the Kit Kat jingle. 3- We will Rock you (by Queen). 2- Applebee's Baby Back Ribs song and 1- Who let the dogs out... no doubt, that one has to be the most annoying one. We have a car dealership here Fox Chevrolet, and they have changed it to be "Who let the Fox out" and they are just as annoying!

There's one I know that gets stuck in my co-workers head, 'cause everytime we order lunch from this one place, when she's reading the menu, she always mentions that they have baby back ribs, and sings the stupid jingle. (the jingle is annoying enough, but her singing it makes it worse.)

(Man all those annoying things you would think I would have gotten stupid Ice Ice Baby out... argh!)

Ok, now that I have shared the pain with all of you, tell me what is the one that is the most annoying to you? What one really gets stuck and you can't get it out?

2 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home