The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 24, 2006

Chicks dig scars...


At least that's what Hubby tells Kyle... Since he's only 6 (Kyle, not the Hubby) I hope there's plenty of time before we have to check that theory.

If you don't know what happened, you can read it here. In the picture you will notice the stitches right along the bone, and under the chin, where the handlebar scraped. I still can't visualize how it happened, but he managed it. That's my boy!

Let's see, for those of you keeping score, we have had 4 hospital visits. 1 for a fractured wrist at about 11 months old. 2 for surgeries. And this one for stitches. He's been in the hospital as many times as I have... and I'm just a little older than him. Think this an omen of how crazy it will be with a boy?

3 babbled along:

  • At 9:38 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    I dunno - knock wood but Kev is 10 and we've only had 2 emergency trips. One for an MRI when he was 2 1/2 and developed Bell's Palsy and one just a few years ago when he gave himself a concussion by sledding into the fuel tank head first. Ooops!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Hmmm, James has had way more visits, but mostly for asthma. And one time when I slammed his arm in the car door. *sigh*

     
  • At 5:44 PM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Heather said…

    It's a boy thing ;) Tho.. Iona has gotten stitches too ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home