The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 22, 2006

We survived...

There were no axe murders, no intruders into the back yard, and no one came sneaking back in cause it was cold.

We had some minor drama over girls not wanting to sleep next to other girls, and the like, but all in all, it went pretty well. And, *drum roll please* I think this was the first sleepover that the kids all slept past 7 am! Woo Hoo! Of course when I woke up at 8:25, I was panicked cause no one was up yet... you know how a mom's mind works... we seem to jump to the worst thoughts first. Glad I was wrong!

Anyway, just thought I would post that we all survived. Kids all went home safe, dog slept all night, I don't think I have too many new grey hairs... of course it's hard to tell that one.

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home