The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

May 19, 2006

Ugh... I feel like I'm 17 and getting ready for the big school dance...

Cause you know, that's when you get the big honking zit on your forehead... only that would be easy to handle, I could cover it with my hair. No. Mine has to be on my chin. Big red zit. UGH!

Normally I wouldn't care. I would wear it as a badge... see, I'm not old. I can still get zits! Today I care. We have a prospective client coming in. They are coming to check out our phone system, and some other stuff that we do. Guess who gets to do the demo on the phone? Yep. Me. So here I sit, big honking zit on my chin, and I have to try to be professional. UGH, ugh, ugh!

One shining moment? I'm having a killer hair day. Hmm... think I can hide my chin with my hair?

2 babbled along:

  • At 9:42 AM, May 19, 2006, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    Some kind of wrap around sweep of your chin?? Hmmm...that might be more noticeable than the zit itself. ;)
    I break out all the time, drives me nuts. I just keep telling myself I'll have great wrinkle-free skin when I'm 60.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, May 19, 2006, Blogger ƒåυνέ said…

    :oP @ lois. I hate dealing with zits and wrinkles at the same time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home