The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

June 19, 2006

Yep, I stole it too...

Stole this from Traci....

Birthday Meme

Instructions
Go to Wikipedia. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).

May 8

List three events that happened on your birthday.
1. 1794 - Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, was tried, convicted, and guillotined all on one day in Paris.
2. 1945 - World War II: VE Day. German forces agree to an unconditional surrender.
3. 1999 - Nancy Mace becomes the first female cadet to graduate from The Citadel military college.

List two important birthdays
1.1828 - Jean Henri Dunant, Swiss founder of the Red Cross, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (d. 1910)
2. 1884 - Harry S. Truman, President of the United States (d. 1972)

One holiday or observance (if any)
VE Day

This was not one of my holidays, but it was listed as an external link, and I was LMBO when I saw it...

National Outdoor Intercourse Day

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home