The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

July 10, 2006

Wow, it's been a week?

What have I been doing?! Absolutely nothing it would seem. And that would be right. Nothing exciting. Normal everyday boring stuff. Not even out of the ordinary boring stuff...

Anyone have suggestions on how to make a snake eat? Cleo shows a keen interest in my hand while I'm messing in her tank, and has even lunged once (yeah, go ahead, freak out... I wasn't very worried.) while I was misting her bedding stuff. The ugly rat? nothing. No interest in it what so ever. I've tried live, I've tried fresh killed, I've tried frozen and defrosted and heated a bit. Nothing. I'm open to suggestions. I do know they are picky eaters. I also know they can go a while with out eating, so I'm not really too overly concerned, but I am getting a little worried.

Typical Summer here so far... kinda. Lots of rain it seems, followed by days on end of no rain. We flood, then we get to the point where everything is almost dry and dying.

So, you know it's boring when I'm talking about the weather in my Blog...

Oh... I did have some fun this weekend... we went to Toby's Dinner Theater and saw Footloose. The tickets were free... I won them at the fair. Not sure I could have gotten Hubby to go if we had to pay. We kind of wondering about the one they are doing this winter.... It's a Wonderful Life. One of my all time favorite movies, turned musical... I think I should stay very far away. Anyway, the show was good. The songs were all recognizable, and performed very well. And, surprisingly, we weren't the youngest ones there! LOL!

Ok... that is just sad, when going to a dinner theater is my big excitement for an entire week.

I'm going to go find something fun to do. Really fun! I'm taking suggestions... got any?

3 babbled along:

  • At 9:57 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    No help on the snake except to keep trying. Maybe try mice instead of rats to see if it'll go for something smaller?

    As for the It's a Wonderful Life musical?? I agree - stay away! lol

     
  • At 12:27 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Oh, I know what you could do that's fun. You could go see Traci!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, July 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does the snake only eat live food? And how often do snakes eat? I forget, isn't it 1x a week or so, maybe the snake isn't hungry ;) Boy I wish I had that problem!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home