The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

June 26, 2008

Yes, I am still breathing...

but finding the time to do that is a bit difficult.

Work is crazy, home is crazy, kids are crazy... do you see the trend?

I thought things were supposed to slow down in the summer... you know "lazy days" and all. Not happening. Tons of stuff going on with various kids...

Kyle has a bunch of scout activities to keep him busy over the summer. They keep me busy too.

Kay is trying to get her act together to register for classes in the fall. My X-MIL seems to think that we should go into debt over our head because she needs the maturity that going away to school will teach her. Sorry... not gonna do it. Not to mention that if I tried to do it, Hubby would have my head! He's hoping to retire sometime in his lifetime.

New eating plan is going good... if I could just drop 2 or 3 pounds to get past that stupid number on the scale, I would be happy. Might have to really think about exercising...

Speaking of exercising... One of the guys I work with is running in the Baltimore Marathon, and I think I agreed to run it with him... of course we would only do the 5k run, not the whole thing... that might be enough to kill me.

Anyway... I need to find a cup of coffee, and my sanity and get some work done.

1 babbled along:

  • At 11:35 AM, July 18, 2008, Blogger victoria white & company said…

    Karen it's victoria I just wanted to let you know that you won the apron. All i need is your info so I can get it to you. You can email me at victoria@victoriawhiteandcompany.com
    Congrats
    Victoria

     

Post a Comment

<< Home