The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 20, 2007

You know your kids watch too much tv when...

Your 7 year old wants to "fast forward skip" when you're watching a tv show.

Your 13 year old can name all the characters and tell you pretty much every plot line on the teen shows on the Disney Channel.

Your 17 year old has not 1, not 2, but 3 different tv shows dvd sets... but actually, I think it might even be 4... she has 4 seasons of Charmed, 3 seasons of Gilmore Girls, 1 season of OC and 1 season of Prison Break. (Yeah, and I'm guilty of having Grey's Anatomy... and I gave Hubby The Muppet Show, but we won't count that one...)

And the #1 reason I know my kids watch too much tv?... Last night at the dinner table while talking about a book that Kyle has from the school library, the girls asked what book, so I said "The Magician's Nephew" and Kyle said "It's the first season of Narnia".

Guess it's time to limit the access to the tv.

Labels:

1 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home