The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 22, 2007

Ok... the moment of truth...

Here's my answers...

1. I was born in Illinois. Joliet to be exact. Home of the Blues Brothers.

2. I have 3 siblings... all brothers. Trust me on this, 3 is too many.

3. The only one of those pets we don't have is fish. We currently share space with 2 hermit crabs, 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 snake and possibly a mouse... if the cats haven't found him yet.

4. I have been at my job 12 years. Yes I know... that's way too long. You find me someplace that will allow me to change my hours to accomodate the morning school drop offs and I'll leave.

5. Yes, I really did get married in a front yard. It was a great day. I was surrounded by my closest friends, the family that mattered most, and I was barefoot. I'm sure I can find a digital picture somewhere if you want proof.

6. I lost my virginity in my grandmom's garage... I suppose those of you that said at the beach could get partial credit because she lived at the beach... I had this crush on this guy, and I snuck out of the house and met him... we wandered around, then ended up in the garage on the cement floor. He was a really nice guy, but after that, he never spoke to me again... bastard.

7. I was 18. It was the summer after graduation... you'd think I would have been smarter than that, huh?

8. The thing that I am most afraid of is that Bloody Mary thing that kids do. I have never ever done it... but it scares the CRAP out of me. There is an episode of Supernatural that was about that and my daughter teased me mercilessly. I can not look in a mirror if it's dark in the room. I would prefer to turn the light on, but in the middle of the night, I just avoid the mirror.

9. Spelling. Please use correct spelling... I don't care if you use IM speak, or dancing emoticons, just spell correctly, please.

10. Ok... how pathetic am I that I would rather read than have Hanky Panky with Hubby? Actually, Hubby and I have recently started planning for the HP. It actually builds the excitement a bit cause we both think about it on the appointed day. And that is way more than I needed to share, but I don't care.

So, where's your test?

Labels:

0 babbled along:

Post a Comment

<< Home