Ok... the moment of truth...
1. I was born in Illinois. Joliet to be exact. Home of the Blues Brothers.
2. I have 3 siblings... all brothers. Trust me on this, 3 is too many.
3. The only one of those pets we don't have is fish. We currently share space with 2 hermit crabs, 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 snake and possibly a mouse... if the cats haven't found him yet.
4. I have been at my job 12 years. Yes I know... that's way too long. You find me someplace that will allow me to change my hours to accomodate the morning school drop offs and I'll leave.
5. Yes, I really did get married in a front yard. It was a great day. I was surrounded by my closest friends, the family that mattered most, and I was barefoot. I'm sure I can find a digital picture somewhere if you want proof.
6. I lost my virginity in my grandmom's garage... I suppose those of you that said at the beach could get partial credit because she lived at the beach... I had this crush on this guy, and I snuck out of the house and met him... we wandered around, then ended up in the garage on the cement floor. He was a really nice guy, but after that, he never spoke to me again... bastard.
7. I was 18. It was the summer after graduation... you'd think I would have been smarter than that, huh?
8. The thing that I am most afraid of is that Bloody Mary thing that kids do. I have never ever done it... but it scares the CRAP out of me. There is an episode of Supernatural that was about that and my daughter teased me mercilessly. I can not look in a mirror if it's dark in the room. I would prefer to turn the light on, but in the middle of the night, I just avoid the mirror.
9. Spelling. Please use correct spelling... I don't care if you use IM speak, or dancing emoticons, just spell correctly, please.
10. Ok... how pathetic am I that I would rather read than have Hanky Panky with Hubby? Actually, Hubby and I have recently started planning for the HP. It actually builds the excitement a bit cause we both think about it on the appointed day. And that is way more than I needed to share, but I don't care.
So, where's your test?
Labels: Just linking; Just sharing