The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 14, 2007

Roman Robin Hood...

I go through spurts. I fall head over heels in love with a television show, that I will drop everything, get the kids in bed early, don't speak to me until a commercial, never miss it, and then I fall out of love...

Here's a short list of the ones I'm not so in love with anymore... CSI... not NY, Vegas or Miami... 2.5 Men... not so much any more... don't even remember what night it's on. Medium.... This one was a good one, but now, they're all the same, just the names have changed.

My new loves? Dr. Who... I'm curious to see the new Companion since they sent Rose off to Tanglewood, I think. But she's with her mom and her dad, who was dead, but is alive in the alternate time dimension... confused?

Shark... There's enough other stuff to make it so it isn't all courtroom drama. Actually there is very little courtroom... but plenty of drama...

House... though they almost lost me during all that stuff with him having to go into rehab or go to jail crap.

Rome... I'm a bit late for this one, but in my defense we didn't have HBO until just recently... this is an awesome show! Of course, don't watch it with a history buff, cause he'll just sit and point out the flaws in their story lines.

My newest love? Robin Hood... it's on BBCAmerica... This is a great show! And the title character isn't too hard on the eyes either... ;) If you get a chance, you have to check it out...

So what are you watching that I'm not, but should be? What am I watching that I should drop? Tell me, now that we have DVR, I can watch more shows that I couldn't before because of time conflicts...

Labels:

5 babbled along:

  • At 11:14 PM, March 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My new fav is Numb3rs :) I'll have to give Rome another shot. I got the pilot on Netflix, watched 10 minutes and turned it off.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, March 15, 2007, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    You know my only must-see-tv is Grey's. Otherwise, I'm pretty boring - mostly discover channel and food network. TV just doesn't do that much for me anymore. Showtime had a Robin Hood show years ago - when I was in high school - that I loved!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Queen Bee said…

    Don't ask me, I've never seen any of the ones on your fave list, I'm hopeless.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, March 16, 2007, Blogger Christi said…

    Of course Grey's, but Brothers & Sisters is good. I had high hopes for October Road, but I just don't think it's going to turn out. I loved Medium too, but it's up against Lost now and I still (for some unknown reason) follow it.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, March 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grey's for sure and The Office is a must see!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home