The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

February 28, 2007

Say What?!?!

It's always amusing to see in my email, that I can have a bigger pen1s-guaranteed! I'd like to see that one happen!

Or to see that there are swinging singles in my area looking for me. Well, it's a good thing they haven't found me yet... guess I'm hidden very well.

Then there are these... These are some of the subject lines on emails that show up in my box...

"I mathematic on mallow" Do you really now? Hmm... and just exactly what is the answer you get?

"Whatever likes still" I have absolutely no idea... it almost sounds like talking to my 13 year old. I'm sure you like know what I mean.

"With diligent he camino" And just exactly how does he camino? Why with diligent, of course!

"So on preserve" What preserve? What's being preserved? Why don't they tell us these things!

"Is thirteen" I don't know... is thirteen?

Yep, these are just a small sampling of the oddities I find in my email... I do not open these emails, I just hit that "Empty" button on the SPAM box and they go away... Just like they should. I'm not quite sure the thought processes there... I mean are thinking that I'll be so intrigued by the subject line that I'll just have to open the email to see what they are talking about? It must be something mind blowing, they aren't even making sense, right?

Not likely.

Labels:

1 babbled along:

  • At 8:50 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    I just got one this morning that promised to help me maintain my erection longer. FINALLY!!! I've been trying for years to figure out how to do that. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home