The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 30, 2007

Playing pick up sticks...

I know I've mentioned in passing this knitting thing I'm doing... and I'm still doing it. Just very slowly.

I have actually managed to get some stuff finished... I did a scarf for Kyle. I have done a few washcloths for the girl across the street who is expecting her first baby anyday now... I also did a bib for her, but I wasn't really crazy about that one... I also did a little bunny toy for my great niece. That's it. I have started and re-started and re-started a sock... I either don't like the way it looks where the needle gap is, or I drop a stitch and can't seem to get it picked up right... very frustrating.

I bought pretty cotton yarn to make a sweater for the girl across the street, but haven't even started it. Now I'm not so sure I want to, just because I've been so busy. Maybe in the summer when there aren't so many things going on and I have more free time in the evenings.

I have pictures of my finished items, but as you'll notice in my last post, I can't get them off the stupid card.

Oh well... eventually I'll be able to share.

Labels:

1 babbled along:

  • At 1:34 PM, March 30, 2007, Blogger Mr. Monkey Pal said…

    I'm sure they are all lovely! And socks are always a learning process, all of mine have a flaw here or there. That's what makes them hand knit! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home