The Mean Mom

Just ask my 7 year old, he'll tell you. Don't believe him? Ask my 14 year old, if she still leaves you in doubt, my 17 year old can confirm it too.

March 19, 2007

My day just got a bit better...

It's cold out.. well, maybe not really cold, but down right chilly... only upper 40's today, most of the ice from Friday is gone. I was starting to wonder if we were ever going to have a Spring season... I know now that we will.

It will be a glorious Spring!

All is right with the world.

Why this sudden change of mood, you ask? This is why.

It is a good day... It will be a good day everyday....

Of course once those little yummy lovelies are gone, it will be back to normal. Maybe I should slow down and not eat the whole bag in one sitting?

Labels:

3 babbled along:

  • At 6:36 PM, March 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no! Those are in the stores now? This could be my downfall..... I've even had Cherie buy me some and ship them from Canada where they can be found year round. *blush*

     
  • At 6:38 PM, March 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did the same thing, asked Cherie to send them once! LOL!

    Those are my FAVORITES! I have not tried the dark chocolate ones, just the milk. And you know our Cumberland Farms had them out the week BEFORE Valentine's Day which was so odd!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, March 20, 2007, Blogger The Cluck Wagon said…

    Ugh - you all can keep your dark chocolate. Just give me my Cadbury caramel eggs. Not the creme eggs - those are gross. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home